At present, we are consulting for China M visa ( 12 months or 6months / 60 days or 30 days / Multiple or 2 Entry ) and L visa for foreigners who want to apply in Malaysia. Even if you already have an agent in Hong Kong or Malaysia, please feel free to contact us.